Monday, October 29, 2012

Hubpages : Online earning opportunity for Indians

Hubpages is one of the oldest online revenue sharing websites. There are a lot of authors on Hubpages and the count is increasing day by day. Hubpages is an article sharing website where registered members can post their articles and earn royalties on them. The articles published on Hubpages are known as “hubs”.
Hubpages allows its members to monetize their content through Google Adsense. To earn revenue from your hubs, you must have an adsense account. Hubpages shows Adsense ads around your content. When someone clicks on these ads, the money will be credited to your Adsense account.
Hubpages gives you a 60% revenue share. Actually, ads from your Adsense id are shown 60% of the times while the rest 40% times, Hubpages shows ads from its own Adsense publisher id. To earn more from your content, you will have to write more hubs.
The benefit of joining Hubpages is that it is very popular website for revenue sharing. The articles posted on Hubpages appear in top results on Google search. So, Hubpages guarantees traffic to your articles for sure. Also, high traffic results in higher revenue. So, Hubpages is a must join for publishers if they want to earn a good amount from their articles.
JOIN HUBPAGES

3 comments:

  1. I love Hubpages and I am a member of the site. I like the do of the site and following the recommended ways on how to make money on Hubpages is what helped me to start earning more. Many articles on the internet share how to double Hubpages earnings just like you see this, Doubling Hubpages Earnings, the fact and to many who adopted such ways, they can surely earn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice informational blog. Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by someone.
    EARN MONEY FROM HOME JOBS DATA ENTRY , FORM FILLING , E-MAIL READING AND ONLINE SURVEYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily Boost Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews